Do you have questions about coffee or goodcoffeeplace?
There are so many questions about coffee that it would take many pages to list them.
It would also be difficult to find the question you want to be answered.
However, here are some ways we can help you answer your questions…
- Use the search bar on our site. Just click the magnifying glass icon in the top right of a page or post. A search bar will open at the top of the page.
- Contact Steven the owner of goodcoffeeplace. Steven is happy to receive your question and help in any way he can. Steve’s email is email@example.com. Steven will endeavor to get back to you within 24 hours of you asking your question.
- If your question is about goodcoffeeplace then please go to our ‘About’ page.
- If you would like to write for us the please contact Steven.
- If you would like to advertise with us then please contact Steven.
- If you would like to have a guest post the please contact Steven.
- If you have any other question not addressed by any of the FAQ above then contact…you guessed it….Steven. ?
We will try to gradually build up a list of frequently asked questions. Here are a few to start…
Q. What is the strongest coffee?
A. Navigate to this page – What is the Strongest Coffee? Best Top Strongest Coffees in the World.
Q. What’s the difference between an Espresso machine and a Nespresso machine
A. An espresso machine uses high-pressure water to extract ground coffee in a portafilter. A Nespresso machine uses high-pressure water to extract ground coffee in a sealed pod.
Does a Nespresso Machine Make Regular Coffee?
What is Espresso Coffee
Q. Can I use my already ground coffee in a Nespresso machine besides using the pods..is there any machine that does both
A. Yes, you can use your own ground coffee in a Nespresso machine. You can buy reusable Nespresso pods to contain your coffee. We are unaware of any coffee machine that can use both Nespresso-type pods and ground coffee. However, some espresso machines can use ESE-type pods.