Thank you for visiting our site. This site is supported by our readers and members. We may earn commissions, at no cost to you, if you purchase products from retailers after clicking a link or advert from our site. As an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases on Amazon. These commissions help keep this site going. Please read our disclaimers policy for more information. We hope you enjoy our site!
The Gaggia Accademia 1003380 is an impressive and sleek espresso machine that can be utilized by baristas of all experience levels. You do not have to be an espresso aficionado to use this one, but you can expect the quality of a barista-made coffee right in your own home.
There is sometimes nothing better in this world than a freshly brewed, smooth cup of coffee. Coffee gives you that extra zing that other beverages just will not do.
If you are anything like us, we can’t live without coffee. We like it a latte. The highlight of our mornings is that warm, cozy feeling as you lift the mug to your face and inhale that strong espresso aroma.
That velvety feeling as you feel the bitter flavor tingle your taste buds, and you are ready to start the day.
Studies show that Americans drink on average about 2-3 cups of coffee per day. A good strong quality coffee machine can elevate your home and coffee consumption in ways that you never realized.
Gaggia has been a connoisseur of coffee machines for decades. Achille Gaggia founded the company in 1947 and is now referred to as the founder of the modern espresso machine we know today.
From 1977 onwards, Gaggia has been manufacturing espresso machines for the home brewing coffee lovers; giving us that creamy, thick coffee experience that we have all come to know and enjoy.
The Gaggia Accademia 1003380 model combines innovative design with flavorful results for the perfect cup of homemade coffee. With an array of buttons and specifications, this espresso machine delivers a coffee experience that is customized to every consumer.
The Gaggia Accademia 1003380 espresso machine has risen to become one of the most impressive and popular coffee machines for home use in recent years. With a pre-brewing system for optimal levels of flavor and a detachable milk container for better storage.
Its elementary design makes it easy to navigate and use for maximum results, with options for 7 different types of coffee that can all be customized.
Gaggia is the number one best selling home coffee machine creator in Italy. For coffee that is made just how the Italians like it, try the Gaggia Accademia 1003380.
Drink coffee the Italian way with the Gaggia Accademia 1003380. This espresso machine is high-end, stylish, durable, and packs flavor into every cup.
This barista style machine is so simple to use, with fully customizable options; you can have your own cafe-grade coffee at your fingertips.
The compact and stylish design allows you to fit this coffee machine anywhere in your home or office. Its polished look perfectly blends sleek modernity with the chrome mirror style of the 1950s coffee machine.
Be sure that this espresso machine adds a premium touch to any countertop.
The quality of the coffee and professional results do this machine’s Italian heritage justice. Even with a multitude of different options and features, this machine never compromises taste, texture, or quality.
Turn you home into your favorite coffee house with the Gaggia Accademia 1003380.
- The Gaggia Accademia 1003380 offers 7 different types of coffee selections including latte, cappuccino, latte macchiato, Caffe espresso, Caffe lungo, and hot water! Despite having pre-programmed options, these coffees can be tailored to your liking with added coffee, or water depending on your preferences.
- You can even add a timer to decide when your coffee will be ready to enjoy.
- The Gaggia Accademia espresso machine has its own built-in water filtration system that purifies the water for a perfectly balanced cup of coffee.
- This espresso machine even lets you choose the grind size and amount of coffee added to each cup. It is like having your own personal barista right in the comfort of your own home.
- In addition, there is a built-in frother with a variety of options for extra froth, no froth, or a little frothiness for that delicious crema coffee popularized by Italian espresso connoisseurs. You can even try steaming the milk yourself for your own personalized touch.
- You can feel like an espresso aficionado with the Gaggia Accademia 1003380.
- Although this machine is high value and offers premium coffee and design, the interior is made of plastic components. This is fine for home use as it has a timer so that it does not overheat or run for too long, but extensive use within a coffee house may be inappropriate.
- The Gaggia Accademia brews its coffee at an average temperature of 160-168 degrees Fahrenheit. This is just how the Italians like it, but maybe an issue if you like your coffee extra steamy. What can we say? Some like it hot.
- Dimensions: 14.6 L x 11 W x 16 H inches.
- Easy 1 Touch push-button controls
- Programmable coffee options
- Milk steamer/frother
One of the best functions of the Gaggia Accademia is the number of brewing options available.
You are bound to find your coffee favorites with this machine, with 7 different pre-loaded brewing options. These are espresso, latte, cappuccino, Caffe latte macchiato, Caffe lungo, and even just hot water.
The best part about this coffee machine is that it has its own milk frothing feature. It is so hard to find an impressive coffee machine with varying options for the milk, most machines have one standard choice; take it or leave it.
What the Gaggia Accademia has that others do not is the opportunity for minimal froth, extra froth or normal. You can even manually steam your own milk for your own customized coffee.
The Gaggia Accademia always makes your coffee your way. It has an integrated grinder at the front, but this machine does the work for you.
However, if you already have a favorite coffee that is pre-ground, there is an option for you to insert this one into your Gaggia machine.
You can also tailor the pre-selection options for a stronger coffee or one with more hot water depending on your tastes.
Never worry about compromising your coffee with a double strength seal that keeps your coffee fresher for longer.
Some coffee lovers will not care what the machine looks like, as long as they get their fix they are good to go. However, the Gaggia Accademia has an extremely modern, glossy, and lustrous design with impressive stainless steel paneling.
Its bright and visible display panel makes this coffee machine look professional-grade and worthy of sitting in your favorite coffee house. This coffee machine is bound to impress your guests.
One of the most popular reviews about this espresso machine is that it is so easy to use. It may look high quality and for professional use, but it is quite simple.
The best part is, that you never lose out on a high-quality coffee. This machine handles all of the processes for you. You just make your selection and wait for your mini barista to brew it for you.
If you want to try your hand at being a barista, then there are always options to manually grind the beans, and froth your milk. The milk compartment also is detachable so that you can store your unused milk in the refrigerator.
This milk system is kept separate from the rest of the machine so that you never have to worry about milk clogging the system or a messy clean up job.
Our favorite thing about the Gaggia Accademia 1003380 is that its simple design makes it extremely easy to clean and maintain, whilst its multitude of options put you in control and gives you your own customized coffee experience.
This coffee machine is at the higher end of the price spectrum and can be very expensive for some people.
But the capabilities and coffee flavor and experience is second to none, so we would argue that the product fits the price tag. This item is incredibly durable and long-lasting, which makes it a great investment.
Why We Love It
- The Gaggia Accademia has a range of impressive capabilities and innovative design. This coffee machine is super-automatic and does not require any barista training to give you the perfect espresso every time.
- It’s intuitive and easy to use interface lets you personalize each coffee to your tastes.
- What is really different about this espresso machine is its ability to fit a number of different sized cups and mugs. You can easily remove certain parts in order to fit larger cups.
- Its inventive ‘tap’ feature automatically adjusts how the machine fills the cup depending on its shape and size.
- With the option of 7 different styles of coffee, you are bound to find one that you like. Even better, you can tailor and tweak each option to your preference, and the Gaggia Accademia remembers your choice.
This coffee machine gives you a brew-ti-full cup of coffee unlike any other.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.